Thursday 13 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the name of the Lord is my song in the day and night
The voice of sorrow shall not replace my voice of praise 
The word of God is my meditation day and night 
The Lord has heard my cry and hearken to the voice of my supplication 

I shine brighter as the sun and moon in their season 
I enter a new season that outweighs my past successes 
My life shall not attract anything outside God’s agenda 
The presence of the Lord Is with me everywhere I go therefore mountains skip and tremble before me 

I declare that wants are turned to fountains of overflow
I am a portal and a spiritual fountain I will never be dry 
I disconnect from distraction that wants to take God’s place in me 
My heart is for Jesus  and I radiate in His glory 

I have victory over defeat 
My head is lifted above the cloud of shame 
I break record that outweighs my last result 
I believe in Jesus ,His word and His report
I am standing on His promise that is yea and amen
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment