Friday 14 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD HAS HEARD YOU!

BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 77:1 KJV
[1] I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.


PRAYER-FATHER I LIFT MY HANDS IN SURRENDER TO YOU LORD. I OPEN UP MY HEART TO YOU. I LAY DOWN EVERY WORRIES AND PAIN MY HEART FEELS. MY FAITH IS STRENGTHENED IN CHRIST AND I CLING TO HIM AS MY ANCHOR. I EXCHANGE MY NATURAL ABILITIES FOR THE SUPERNATURAL POWER OF CHRIST TO TAKE CONTROL. I KNOW THE LORD HAS HEARD MY CRY AMD ATTENDED TO THE VOICE OF MY SUPPLICATION IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD- God gives ears to our prayers. Ask and it shall be given to you. God is not deaf to our prayers. Most times people complain instead of asking. There is a difference between complaining and asking. A complainer wallows back in sorrow after complaining, but someone who has got on their knees to ask , gets rest and rejoices in hope because they know that God has heard them. Whenever you call God hears. Don’t be impatient, don’t rush the process. God is not a man that He should lie. Have you asked? What is that request in you heart , let God know that you are more dependent on Him than your abilities. Let God know you only trust him to come through. To be totally dependent on God is a strength of faith and not weakness of heart. God wants to hear you call. 

TODAY’S TIP: WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO , ASKING IN FAITH THROUGH PRAYERS IS YOUR BEST RESORT!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment