Wednesday 19 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I rejoice at the promises of God as one that find great spoil 
All the days of my life shall be for rejoicing 
Sorrow of heart have no grip over me 

I am not declining as a shadow 
I am rising as a light 
My testimony and new song announces me to the world 
My light attracts kings and nobles 
As the star of Jesus could not be traced by the wrong people, evil will never be able to find me 

My life is God’s dwelling place 
God uses my life as a vessel unto honour and a blessing to nations 
The rain of good news is the testimony of my house 
I covert blessings without disappointment 
Favour without failure 
And  result without insult

My barn is full and overflowing 
Where I sow seeds I now reap harvest of bountiful
Streams of water now flows in every dry place for me 
I am helped by God 
I am loved by Him and His mercies surrounds me 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment