Saturday 29 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LIVE CLEAN

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 7:3-5 KJV- O Lord my God, if I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands; If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:) Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it ; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.


PRAYER: FATHER WASH ME FROM THE INSIDE OUT. HELP ME TO LIVE RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY BEFORE GOD AND MAN. HELP ME TO STAND AND NOT WAVER IN FAITH. FATHER LET MY FAITH GROW STRONGER AND TEACH ME TO LIVE YOU BETTER. I REJECT EVERY SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS THAT WILL DAMPEN MY FAITH. I CHOOSE RIGHTEOUSNESS OVER EVIL. BREATH LIFE TO MY SPIRIT AND ENLIGHTEN MY HEART LORD. FATHER SEAL EVERY LOOPHOLE GIVEN TO THE DEVIL IN MY LIFE. I REFUSE TO BE AN ENEMY OF MYSELF. I WILL NOT DEEP MY HANDS IN SIN NOR YIELD MY HEART TO EVEIL DOING IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Every lifestyle has its reward. You must learn to put your best foot forward and live freely. Let your heart be free before God and let your hands be clean of every sin stain. So you can come boldly before God. So you can say father please reward me with the good I have sown. Because every deed have its own reward, be careful not to fall short. Don’t give a loop hole for the enemy to play with your life . 

TODAY’S WORD: THE LORD WILL NOT ABANDON THE WORK OF HIS HANDS BUT LET YOYR HEART TURN AGAIN TO FOLLY

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment