Sunday 23 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I pursue after righteousness daily 
I have placed God’s word at the foundation of my heart, it becomes the root of my words and thoughts 
I am evidently a miracle 

I am rooted in the foundation of Gods love 
I harbor hate and I give no place for strive 
I function in an atmosphere of peace and unity 

I declare that my life shall be a reflection of true worship daily 
I will not work on perverted pathways 
Everything within and around me breath life
Nothing dies in my hands , everything gives praise 

My life is filled with the sweetness of heaven 
I’m surrounded with strange testimony of God’s amazing wonders 
My life is a wonder 
I’m a living testimony 
In Jesus name I have declared ,Amen!
Happy Sunday FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment