Tuesday 11 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord is my foothold  therefore I do not stumble 
I have the authority to trample upon serpents and scorpion in Christ Jesus 
By no means shall anything hurt me 
I have a covenant of mercy and divine covering 
Whatever was sent to destroy me is now turned for my promotion 

I declare that my voice of jubilation shall be heard 
My good gate is closed against harvest eaters and open to me 
My hands magnetize good things 
My eyes will no longer see sorrow
The Lord has caused His face to shine on me 

I believe God’s report for my life 
His thoughts for me brings every evil imagination to the obedience of Christ 
Everything within and around me is cooperating with my new level 
I am appointed for good news and greater opportunities 
The I am that I am is the authority over the affairs of my life 

I declare that no past mistake will come before my present breakthrough 
My testimony and miraculous evidence is unstoppable 
I am who God says I am 
I am manifesting His purpose for my life 
I am doing exploit and extraordinary things 
The supernatural is at work in me 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment