Monday 10 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 77:9,11-13 : Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah. I will remember the works of the Lord : surely I will remember thy wonders of old.  I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO TRUST YOH EVEN MORE ON DAYS WHEN I CAN’T MOVE ON. I TRUST IN YOUR MERCIES AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME. YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE LORD , I TRUST THAT YOU WILL DO IT AGAIN. I STAND ON YOUR WORD OF PROMISE WHICH IS UNFAILING AND TRUE. I HAVE SWEET MEDITATION ACCORDING TO GOD’S WORD. I AM ANCHORED BY THE LOVE OF THE FATHER. HIS SURE MERCIES PULLS ME THROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD-God never forgets , think about what He has done for you in time past and know for sure that He will come through for you in all things. He brought you through by His might and power. Why doubt now. The greatest defeat of a man begins with doubt. The first attack the devil launches at a person is on the persons faith. I am here to tell you with full assurance that God hasn’t left you. The thing you should be asking is if you are still standing with God in the midst of the storm. God didn’t bring you this far to let you walk alone. The same God that walked you through past storm will walk you through this one!

TODAY’S TIP: WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS LATE , DON’T FRET HIS TIMING IS ALWAYS RIGHT. GOD MAKES ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment