Saturday 29 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my testimony can’t be denied and my miracle can’t be stopped 
The word of God is true and sure and that is what I live for 
I am immovable by the storms of the world for I am rooted in the word
Canceled projects are becoming actualised dreams 

I declare that the reality of my life is what God says 
The foundation of my life is not under the yoke of curses and evil covenant but on Christ the solid rock 
I am receiving light by the word 
My heart is enlarged in faith 
I reject doubt and spiritual slothfulness 
I am manifesting wholeness and divine revelation 

My life is springing forth new things , not what it use to be or how it use to be but what God says it should be 
Mountain of hinderances are now plain ground of elevation 
I am rising higher , never going down 
I drink from the well of mercy 
I will not be spiritually barren I bear fruits of righteousness 

I am called God’s own and I am blessed by him
The Lord is my sufficiency and exceeding great reward 
I am raised a city upon a hill and a light to the Gentiles 
I am fully restored 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment