Monday 10 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am God’s delight 
I matter to God 
My life and destiny are secured in the hands of my father 
My refuge and fortress is God 
I abide in God’s presence everyday of my life 

I declare that my head is exalted
My head as a symbol of glory you shine 
I recover past and present blessings 
I come under the seal of the covenant of the Father 
I will never see shame 

I come into the blessings and prepared place that God has set before me this week 
I reject empty promises
I am attracting the right people , in the right place at the right time 
I am a victor and I have overcome by the blood of Jesus 
I walk in greatness for the greater one lives inside of me 
I am not born to live under, l win in all things 
I manifest victory in all things 
I recieve that which is good and perfect 
All things are working for my good 
In Jesus name I have declared ,Amen!
Good morning  Fam🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment