Tuesday 4 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare it’s the blood of Jesus that sets in me free 
The blood has paid every price for my freedom
Therefore I refuse to align with wrong pattern, I  am the image of God in Christ 
I represent my father in heaven
I am an ambassador of His word of grace
I speak my truth always 
I am abiding in faith that is unshakable 

I run into the loving arms of Abba and all my worries laid at His feet 
I choose the way of righteousness 
I posses the blessings that God has set before me 
I am living in plenty 
I  am delivered from the limits and scarcity of this world 
The treasures of heaven are mine 

Nothing can take from me what God has given to me 
I take hold and stand strong in Faith that is in Christ 
The foundation and the building of my hope is Jesus 
I am what God says I am 
I refuse every evil name tag by the world 
I am free from bondages , I have liberty in Christ 
Who the son has set free is free indeed 
Therefore I am not tied down by household bondages 

The presence of God graces me with strength and beauty 
The garment of ashes are rolled away 
The emptiness of the grave declares me free 
Stronghold have lost its hold over me
I will fulfil God’s will not the counsel of Ahitophel 
Grace and more Grace is my testimony 
I receive grace for an ever increasing faith 
My request has become my rejoicing 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment