Saturday 22 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the peace of God rules in my heart 
I have the breath of the HolyGhost inside of me 
By the grace of God given to all men , I am manifesting the Christlike nature
Nothing will make me loose my faith 

I declare that I have the joy that is rooted in Christ Jesus 
Nothing will stop the experience of a new dawn in my life 
I have experienced the greater love of Jesus, I will not look back 

I declare that favour speaks my name to the ears of my helpers 
I enlarge my tent to receive more from God 
Envelope of mercy invade my life 
I refuse to dwell in the firmament of wickedness nor seat with the scornful, I am with Christ who is the head over principalities 

My life shall always be available to the streams of mercy 
Angels of God are resounding good news in my favour
There shall never be an end of good news in my life 
God has established his  kingdom in me , I am established forever 
In Jesus name I have declared,amen!
Good  morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment