Saturday 15 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I will always sing a victory song 
I have the harvest of plenty and I am satisfied with every good thing 
God has sent His word for my life 
It is settled in me as it is in heaven 

I declare that my destiny shall not be swallowed up on the lap of Delilah
I believe in God’s word therefore I have the performance of all things He has said concerning me
The seed of unbelief shall not take its root in me 
The voices of false witnesses shall no longer rise up against me
My glory speak in places that matter 

I declare that my head will never lack the oil of gladness
I am seated with Christ above all 
I am an ambassador of the Gospel of Jesus 
A carrier of light and a bearer of the mark of the blood of Jesus 

I declare that Stronghold have no hold over me 
The Lord has delivered me from the prey of the terrible 
Sweet songs of praise now flows from my lips 
My life is an expression of gratitude to God 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment