Tuesday 25 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
My seed is fruitful and yield result 
I am dependent on God’s best for me 
I refuse to look down on myself 
I look up to the hills and my face shines brighter without shame 
My faith is lifted for my trust is in Christ 

I am delivered from the covering of generational curses , Christ has set me free
I reject repetitive generational wickedness 
My hands carry the evidence of my testimony 
Everything in my life is working under the obedience of God 

Today I meet my contacts for new levels 
I experience life changing encounters 
I refuse to be bound , I receive wings to soar 
I am unbeatable by the forces of evil wind 
The wind of grace and favour is blowing in my direction and taking me to my new level 

I dress in the garment of celebration 
I am covered with the oil of gladness
I have exceeding joy rooted in the HolyGhost 
I live in the fullness of life in Christ Jesus 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment