Wednesday 12 May 2021

TODAYS DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I jump over the ladder of delay 
Good things will no longer bypass me 
The source of  sponsors of wickedness fail woefully 
I escape from masqueraded trap and covering 
I refuse to be trapped by enemies in familiar clothing 

I declare that I am relevant ,my skills are needed and sought after 
My gifts make way for me and bring me before great people 
I recover all with speed and ease
I will not miss my miraculous encounter 
My life and destiny will no longer work with timetables on evil altars 
O ye voices of failure you are silenced forever 
I receive divine empowerment to be what God has ordained me to be 

I declare where I have experienced ill luck ,favour becomes my voice 
My acceleration exceed every satanic watch clock and timetable 
I am healed and whole 
The blood of Jesus is the function of my body
I speak life into the function of my body internally and externally 
My blessings is without  sorrow 
Dark days break into new dawn

I am on the list of mercy 
I am remembered by the Lord 
Closed doors are now open to me 
Well of opportunities are now open to me forever 
Dreams that sank in tears now become a joyful reality 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment