Friday 7 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord has visited me with His mercies and compassion 
I am loved by God 
I am His and His mine 
I am a heir according to the promise of God in Christ Jesus 

Jesus is the revelation my heart seeks and longs for 
I follow His steps and I abide by His ordinance daily
I will not go outside His presence 
The presence of God is with me everyday of my life 
I will not grieve the HolyGhost 
Jehovah Adonai is my security 

I declare that Yesterday’s delay has become today’s advancement 
No more delayed expectation 
I am established and living a fulfilled life 
I will not fail in my walk with God 
I triumph over evil with good
God is for me therefore everything is working for my good
My gaze will not shift from the cross

I declare that God’s word is settled in my life 
I am called blessed amongst men
I walk into the promise with ease 
I reject the experiences of Egypt 
I am settled for life and manifesting in the glory of God 
I am not moved by what i see but I rest in the hope of God’s word
God’s word is my anchor for life 
The word of God is the revelation of my heart 
I live for Jesus day after day and I’m completely obedient to His voice 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment