Monday 31 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I’m progressively expanding 
The month of may will not end without my testimony 
Anything called shame and sicknesses are rolled away 
My testimony will no longer be once in a while , everyday brings me songs of joy 

My life is barricaded against every arrow of sorrow 
My dreams will not be terminated 
I am surrounded with people who will help me achieve my dreams and not kill my vision
What the enemy orchestrated for evil is turned for my good 

I declare that my glory receive strength to shine 
I reject manipulation to make me mishandle my helpers 
I receive blessings that overtakes past delays 
I will no longer drink the wine of sorrow , nor will I be clothed with the garment of shame 
My story is changed for good 

I connect to people  destined for my assignment 
I am promoted into my new level by divine appointment 
I reject sorry , I shall only be congratulated 
I am only permitted to receive good news 
My testimony is confirmed, sealed  and settled 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment