Sunday 2 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my faith is built up in Christ Jesus 
I stand firm and solid in Him
I do think of falling for His grace carries me 
The Lord has taken hold of my life 

I move past my human ability to do exploit through Christ 
My safe place is in Jesus 
I follow His lead and I’m obedient to His voice 
I refuse to hear strange voices
I will not be drawn  back to the world 

God has broken the human limits upon me life 
I daily live a life of service and sanctification 
I refuse to give up in my walk with God 
I am mentored by the HolyGhost
The Holy Spirit is my teacher , I will not miss my way

I move out of every downside of life  
I am inclining and moving higher 
I will never experience defeat nor know the pain of yesterday 
I enjoy God’s love and grace 
In Christ Jesus I have found joy and peace 

The voice of the enemy shall no longer be heard in life 
The word of God is the light of my heart and life 
I shall never be abased by the storm 
My head is lifted forever far above all
In  Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment