Wednesday 26 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I possses the gate of my enemies and take back all that is mine 
I stand in the name of the Lord  to move past mountains and obstacles 
Hindrances to good news and testimony I’ll see you no more 

I connect to heavens source of treasures
I am positioned to take over 
My head refuse evil load that will hide my glory 
I refuse to live under the yoke of limitation 
I break pass the success story of my parents and family lineage 

I take over this day by the authority of God 
This day the  Lord begin to magnify me in every place , there is an all round lifting for me 
Letter of acceptance and resounding good news enters my hand
The handwriting of wickedness over my life is wiped out and nullified by the blood of Jesus 
From today I take my position as the head, I refuse to be satanically rubbished 

I refuse to walk on  barefoot while servants ride on horses , I manifest my position as heir according to the promise
The mystery of the blood Jesus nullify every mystery of wickedness 
I receive wholeness in my body,soul and spirit 
I declare that my testimony is sure 
God has fought my battles and given me total victory 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning Fam🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment