Sunday 23 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE HAND OF MERCY AND DELIVERANCE 

BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 143:3,6,12 KJV- For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.  I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.  And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.


PRAYER;FATHER DELIVER ME FROM ATTACK AND  OPPRESSION. I STRETCH FORTH MY HANDS TO YOU LORD HELP ME. CUT ME OFF FROM THE TRAP AND THE DEN OF ENEMY. I REFUSE EVERY FORM OF OPPRESSION AND AFFLICTION IN MY LIFE. MY SOUL WILL NOT BE SILENT IT PANTHS AFTER THE FATHER. GRACE AND PEACE BECOME MY HABITATION. MY LIFE IS EXPOSED TO LIGHT. I REFUSE TO BE CUT OFF FROM THE WILL OF THE FATHER . MY LIFE IS ESCAPED FROM THE WINDY STORM AND TEMPEST. I AM HELPED BY GOD. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- It is not God’s will that we stay dark and under. The  manifestation of God is light in any situation hauling you like a cloud of darkness is from the devil. The evidence of being oppressed is that you fall each time you try to rise. The devil doesn’t want to see you do well so he keeps attacking anything or everyone that tries to pull you out . But remember to draw from the source of light as you draw close to Him he will always help you out . Refuse let the devil bury your destiny and potential

TODAY’S TIP- NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW DON’T STAY DOWN, STRETCH YOUR HANDS TO GOD IN SURRENDER AND HE’LL HELP YOU!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment