Thursday 20 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare my good news comes with ease and speed
My good news shall not be frustrated nor reversed 
I move into my new season
I expand beyond expectations 
I trample upon power raising their ugly head against my lifting

I declare that God have settled my worries and ruled out my fear 
My cry to God becomes a voice of testimony 
My testimony receive the seal of mercy 
Everywhere I tread angels have secured for my good 
I am prosperous in all my ways 

I declare that every gathering not of God shall not prosper over me 
Destiny giant limiters , I shall not be your victim 
The turn of a new starts now with manifestation of my heart desires
I am that generation that breaks the curse of limited favour 
I move pass the norm into record breaking and eventful testimonies
Good morning FAM🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment