Monday 24 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’ DECLARATION 
I declare operate in divine power and authority 
I manifest as the head and not the tail
I have the fullness of God’s glory 
I radiate in the beauty of God’s glory 

I reverse every shadow of death
I have the life of Christ Jesus which is my light 
I am seen for good 
Nothing covers my glory to the ground 
As the  dead tree buds at the scent of water, my life encounters what will cause things to bud and flourish in my life

I reject scarcity of any kind 
Good news shall not be scarce in my life 
I collect back any good thing that the enemy has emptied me of , I  recover all 

God’s word for my life is settled 
I see all kind of miraculous coming to pass in my life 
I reject lateness in life 
I am in God’s divine timing 
Everything about my life happens in God’s timing 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment