Sunday 2 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE WORD

BIBLE FOCUS- Romans 15:4 KJV
[4] For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.


PRAYER- FATHER I FIND REST IN YOUR WORD. THE WORD HAS BECOME MY PLACE OF REST AMD SAFETY. I AM ALIGNED TO THE WILL OF THE FATHER BY THE WORD. THE WORD BEARS FRUIT IN ME. THE WORD IS MY LIGHT AND TRANSFORMING POWER. I AM COMFORTED BY YOUR WORD. FATHER I WILL NOT MISS YOUR VOICE AND INSTRUCTION PER TIME AND SEASON. I STAND FIRM IN THE WORD. I SHALL NOT BE MOVED NOR SHAKEN. I STAND FIRM IN THE WORD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- The greatest comfort place is found in the word of God. That answer to that question in your heart . The solution you desire is in the word. Sometimes God wants to speak to you from / through His word but you are too busy looking for solution or comfort elsewhere . Here is your answer. Learn and grow with the word. Let your hope be anchored on the word. Let the word bring you to a place of peace. Anchor on the word and let God teach and comfort you through situations.

TODAY’S TIP- THE WORD OF GOD BRINGS PEACE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment